Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Verve Diva Dare!

My first time entering a challenge at Verve!! Even though I've been drooling over their stamps for some time. I may have done a little [lot] of shopping last week! Yay?

For Verve's Diva Dare Terrific Trios I used the beautiful little Joy to the World stamp and incorporated three wreaths... see if you can find them!

Ranger silver heat embossed sentiment;
SU Old Olive CS; PTI dies.
For the inside sentiment, I will use the little gift stamp I received with my order - thank you!
"Blessings - today and always"
 
 


4 comments:

Anita in France said...

Yep, spotted those wreaths straight off!! So crisp and fresh and festive, Michele ... fabulous texture ... and the vellum sentiment strip is just lovely! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Winner, the coolest wreath ever!

Marisa said...

This is adorable. Love how you created the wreaths and used the vellum. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so lovely! Fabulous wreaths and the embossed sentiment just shines!