Wednesday, September 3, 2014

CAS[E] This Sketch #90

 
What a stunning sketch Chrissy has given us for CAS(E) this sketch #90, right?  All of the DT inspirations were gorgeous, and just what Dr. Mojo ordered! 
 
Of course, the inside sentiment: "I'm thinking of you."

 
There's that little vellum coverlet again... I cannot help myself.  The Pierced Rectangle is a Die-namics from MFT which I used to cut the gorgeous Pink Paislee PP - this 6x6 is called Color Wash - you'll be seeing more, soon.  The banner and sentiment are from Mama Elephant - Sweet Havana collection - embossed in gold.  Last, but not least, is an all-time favorite die from Memory Box called Delicate Fern - couldn't bear to waste that positive cut =]
 


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the diecutting and the gorgeous gold embossing!

Bobby said...

Love the way you added the positive on the negative. That's an affirmative from me. ;)

Barb said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Michele! Love how you used both the negative and positive die-cut ferns!

Amy Rohl said...

So pretty!

Taunya Butler said...

This is magnificent!! Love the way you used the die cut and it is just such a brilliantly done card!! Love it!!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

I know, I'm so tardy coming by, Michele ... sorry! Finally got back to blogland, though, so I'm starting at the beginning of everything I've missed ... expect to see me a few times! This is, quite simply, breathtaking ... from the ombre DP to those gorgeous ferns ... just so beautiful! Anita :)