Friday, September 26, 2014

Reverse Confetti September Color Challenge finale!

I'm a bit bummed out this morning... Reverse Confetti announced this morning that they are ending their Color Challenge... just as I was able to get a few of their products to play along with =/
Well.... this card, for the September Color Challenge just says it all:


Tag Me die x 2; MME enamel dots;
and a little piece of fancy elastic I made hair ties with for my girls!
Well, there are hair bands in the photo!
 
Sept14Color
 
My little smile was made using ek SUCCESS decorative punctuation punches -
and Reverse Confetti, naturally =]

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card..love how you rocked the colors! They'll still have their fabulous sketch challenge to play along with!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your card Michele, it is so perfect with the inspiration! The enamel dots are a perfect accent in the corner. Sad to see the Color Challenge go but I bet Jen has something else in mind.

Anita in France said...

Love how you've balanced the colours, Michele ... the buttery yellow with the grey DP is fabulous with just that hint of texture-y pink! Reverse Confetti might be ending their colour challenge, but I think the Sketch For You To Try is staying, so still plenty of play opportunities (says she, with no RC goodies in her stash ... yet!) Anita :)