Just in case you have a little extra time on your hands this weekend, there's some Spring Cleaning going on over at Doodlebugs this weekend!
Saturday, May 27, 2023
Friday, May 26, 2023
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Hello, my friends! So happy you stopped by today - I've been a little quiet for the last few days but for good reason. I've mentioned I have a granddaughter graduating high school his year. The activities have begun: Baccalaureate, honors assembly, and tomorrow is her commencement ceremony. So exciting!
I haven't had much time for crafting, but a little reorganization in my studio called for revisiting a sweet little die [What the Doodle Map] with a few new-to-me mini sets from Altenew:
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Yes, today is World Bee Day and you can read all about it HERE. Let's just say our assignment is a honey...
- Some bright cardstocks in honey yellow and orange - don't ask... I'm quite sure they are from The Stamp Market, but they were both tucked in my stash unlabeled.
- A very old Gina Marie background die gave my bright orange card cover a bit of texture.
- Pigment Craft Co. provided the 'drippy' shape with a big leaf die.
- The Stamp Market's Hex Die Set for my honeycomb cut and sentiment.
- There's my friend from HoneyBee again - this time, stamped and fussy cut for a little pop of white.
- A good drizzle of Nuvo Crystal Drops on the 'honey' and my card is done!
Friday, May 19, 2023
Of course, you'll have to come visit me at the Doodlebugs Blog to see what I mean!
Lisa Kind is the host over at Just us Girls and it's Word Week!
Wedding seems like the perfect word for May IMHO, Lisa!
- Bottom plate of my Big Shot Plus - the Chrome plate works, too
- A panel of bubble-wrap postal packaging - I've just used some from an
- order I'd just received.
- Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock - cut just a little larger than the die
- Spellbinders' Scroll Pierce and Punch die
- Top plate and passed through forwards, turned, passed back through
Thursday, May 18, 2023
I can't resist a fun Sketch and Jacquie has just that over at Freshly Made Sketches!
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Here you go, Julie:
From background to foreground:
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Sunny Studios Lovely Lilacs, Altenew Rounded Rectangles for the vase that I wrapped with a scrap of green and tied with a little linen twine, and the cover die? Pinkfresh Studios Floral Lace to cut C&9th Lilac cardstock.
Monday, May 15, 2023
Our gallery is so beautiful with pretty pastels - will I be seeing yours there, too?
Here's your gentle reminder:
Friday, May 12, 2023
Thursday, May 11, 2023
No, I'm not doing the hokey-pokey but I have been a little bit slowpoke-y about sharing a fun day I had recently with Concord & 9th's latest Turnabout: Mod Turnabout Stamp!
I'll be totally honest, before I bought their Jig, I had a LOT of trouble lining up these stamps - but they are SO cute! I'm so grateful C&9th conquered the challenge!
Because I didn't want to cover one little bit of this fun pattern, I chose to do some simple stamping with that sweet little snail-mail character. Hope you like them!
A little life share: when my Doodlebugs Friday post hits tomorrow, Tom and I will be on the ferry boat to Mackinac Island! Any Somewhere in Time fans out there?? It was filmed on Mackinac! It's a favorite for sure - please do yourself a favor and watch it - how can you go wrong with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves?
It's hard to imagine that this Michigander hasn't ever stepped foot on her Island before - I can't wait to step back in time, as there are no motor vehicles allowed on the Island! What a wonderful place to celebrate our 28th anniversary!
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
I'm back to share a floral card which I made using this gorgeous duo of colors from JUGS Color Week #678. Thanks, Nancy, for such a pretty combo!
Here are the inks I used with Altenew's Build-a-Flower Ranunculus:
Monday, May 8, 2023
Yes, for the birds but I don't mean that in a negative way! I recently added a few more PTI birds to my stash - their Brushed Birds sang to me over the weekend in a symphony of colorful notes! Hope you like them: