Thursday, September 11, 2014

Moxie's Foxy Challenge

Teri at Moxie Fab World Blog keeps me smiling with every post.  I knew I'd want to play along with the Foxy Challenge and Foxy Foxes Challenge in the Moxie Fab World - you should see the fun foxy stuff she's added for inspiration... would I buy the shoes?  Probably not... or maybe! =/

While shopping around a local craft store, I stumbled across a tiny little cellophane baggy of Confetti in forest friend shapes - yep, there was my fox, along with a few forest friends =]

Teri, I hope this makes you smile:


 
And, just in case you've noticed I've been MIA, this is what I've been up to the last few days! 
The bounty of Autumn harvest abounds!!
 
 



6 comments:

Bobby said...

I love the darling little scene, Michele. I can't believe those cuties were in a confetti bag. Lucky you.

Andrea W said...

Super cute card! Love the little scene you created.

Taunya Butler said...

I love this card - so cute!! Adorable tree and cute owl!! So much cuteness packed in this card!!

~amy~ said...

Your card is over the top cute!
canning...you rock.

Anita in France said...

What an adorable scene, Michele ... love how some of the leaves are falling around that adorable little fox! Oh, and how gorgeous do those jars chock full of tomato-y goodness look ... yum! Anita :)

Wida said...

i adore this card!! that fox is the cutest!!