Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bras for a Cause - No. One of Six

I received a call from my daughter-in-law, Christina, promoting "Bras for a Cause" she's actively involved in.  They are asking for items for be auctioned... so I went to work to create a set of cards, specifically with breast cancer patients, and survivors, in mind.  Here is the first, in which I've used Retro Sketches #133 as my guide.  I also used patterned paper for just this one, so I'll be adding it to the hat over at A Blog Named Hero - Papers, Please challenge:

For Christina:

PTI dies; Wplus9 Pink CS; Bo Bunny DP
Inside sentiment: 
"With prayer, I have faith that God will fill in the blanks.
Please know that my prayers are included."


4 comments:

Bobby said...

This card would be uplifting for anyone going through a difficult health issue, Michele. I love the way you tucked those little buttons in there.

Anita in France said...

Oh this is lovely, Michele ... the button detailing and the awaresness ribbon are fabulous touches ... and your die cut design with that sentiment is perfect! Looking forward to seeing them remaining six! Anita :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Pretty paper backing the die-cuts, and I love the little details you've added. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Sarah G said...

This is a beautiful card and for a great cause! Love the patterned papers behind the words. Thanks for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)