Thursday, September 18, 2014

Groundhog? Mole? and CASology

Whatever you call him in your neck of the woods, in our yard we call him a pain in the grass!  Poor Tom.  He does his best to be kind to nature... no pesticides, no fancy grass seed that needs extra watering, "let nature take its course" is truly his mantra... except?!  When it comes to this guy.
For CASology Week 113 - Grass:

Inside sentiment:  "I can dig it, baby... just as fast as you plant it!
                             [Hope the rest of your week is better, babe]"
 
Paper Smooches birthday buddies, minus the birthday hat =/
A long lost MS punch for the grass, cut from MFT Sour Apple CS.
 
If you're not a child of the sixties, you probably won't recognize the song lyrics... for those of you that do... good luck getting that one out of your head...I can dig it, he can dig, she can dig it... can you?  Rock on. =]


14 comments:

!neke said...

You made a great card , love it !
greetings from the Netherlands … !neke

Bobby said...

This is hilarious, Michele! It reminds me of the man who lives across the street from my parents whose mission in life is to rid his large property of moles. I recognized the song lyrics right off.

donna mikasa said...

LOL! Why, yes, I remember this song and I love how your card showcases the green stuff with the image in B&W! Genius!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is PRECIOUS!! LOVE it..you are on fire lately! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

~amy~ said...

totally makes me SMILE

Ardyth said...

I love how you've made the grass the focal point by leaving the groundhog uncoloured! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

very_inky_fingers said...

This is awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is just too cute!

Kay Miller said...

Oh how absolutely darling!! Such a cute card and funny sentient!! I love it!! :)

Anita in France said...

So clever, Michele ... the grass looks so lush ... a perfect playground for this pesky (and cute, though unwanted!) mole/groundhog! Anita :)

Shona Chambers said...

Whatever he is, he is so cute!! Really brilliant card and love that lush grass. We don't have moles in New Zealand just pesky rabbits but only on the farms. I have two golden retrievers who like to think they are rabbits though........

Deepti said...

Super cuteness !! Love the fun sentiment

Monika Reeck said...

you really make your card CAS...no color only green color...clever...and this make me smile...sweeeet image and sweet grass...Michelle you made two GREAT cas card I guess one of them will be the winner...believe me..hugs, Monika

Tracey McNeely said...

Caaa-ute Michele! Sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!