Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My baby's having a birthday =]

My baby girl, Stacey, is celebrating her birthday tomorrow!  Being the youngest is not always easy... I should know, I'm youngest of nine!!  I also know that I had a special place in my mother's heart, as her last child.... as does Stacey.  She's all grown with children of her own now... but she'll always be my baby girl.

For Stacey - she may have a little grown-up beverage, or three!

Happy to stamp another of my winning stamps from Precious Remembrance from their Oh So Fun set.  Hoping I was successful placing the sentiment on the straw so as you can read it =]  The vellum mason jar is set upon a background from MME Bloom DP, SSS Stone CS, and an Ivory CS from PTI.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

You're the youngest of 9?! Oh my! That's a large family...I'm the youngest of 3 with 2 older brothers..couldn't have been any better than that:)

What an awesome card, I adore your mason jar!

Dyane said...

Super sweet birthday card! Perfect!:) Thank you!

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

Judy1223 said...

Wow, as the youngest of nine you certainly understand what it feels like to be the baby of the family! I hope your daughter enjoys her special day AND her adorable card! Love this!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Michele. I just got a jar set and need to make a card with it. You've inspired me. Happy Birthday to Stacey.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the vellum jar and the sentiment on the straw - very clever!

Anita in France said...

How fun is this, Michele ... and so pretty! Love how the sentiment's stamped along the straw ... you're always so full of brilliant creative ideas! Hope Stacey had a wonderful day! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The straw is brilliant!