Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Third Time Out's the charm? =/

 


Okay... last one [that I post] I promise!!  But Shery just sucked me into her fab kraft/black color scheme!!  It also gave me a chance to use the burlap CS from DCWV!!  This time in the true burlap color - perfect for the burlap in the inspiration photo for Time Out Home Sweet Home!!  Here is Shery's card:

 

Though mine is not a one-layered card... I couldn't resist an homage to Fall!
 
Black CS base, and leave die from PTI; DP from MME.

It really was a very inspired day to take Time Out =] 

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely! I love this colour scheme. I don't use it enough. I love your leaves and how you've used the twine.

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness! I LOVE this!

sandie said...

Goodness Michele you really are rocking this challenge. All of your cards have been stunners, again wonderful texture and colours. So pleased you have been so inspired by the DT this week at TIME OUT challenges x

Angela said...

I just love these handsome cards with all that texture and richness, Michele!

Bobby said...

This is a fun take on the sketch, Michele. I love the way you threaded the twine through the leaves.

Sarah G said...

The inspiration photo and DT cards have definitely got your creative juices flowing, Michele! Love the texture and the leaves - a great autumn card. I am loving seeing your entries at Time Out :)

Anita in France said...

Wow, Michele, you're really on a roll with these gorgeous, natural and texture-y cards ... love how the tumbling oak leaves are threaded with the twine ... so perfect against the burlap DP! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out, with another wonderful card! Anita :)

Kushner Elizabeta said...

Great CAS card! Love the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

Deepti said...

Wow love your take !

Tracey McNeely said...

Your leaves are so fantastic Michele, love how you were inspired again! ;)

sandie said...

Congrats on getting honours at TIME OUT for 2 cards, we loved them!!

I Card Everyone said...

I knew there was something special happening today...I woke up at 5:15! Thanks, Sandie for letting me know!! Two? Unbelievable! I'm heading over to the T.O. blog!!
=] Michele