Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Taking Time Out

Time Out Challenge No. 14 - Home Sweet Home:

It had me at twine!  The tags, sentiments, color and texture didn't hurt my feelings either =]
Christine's fabulous CAS interpretation grabbed my fancy in several places... here is my CAS take:
 
 

I want to thank Melissa Chipperfield for introducing me to a new-to-me line of fabulous stamps... and Dyane at Precious Remembrance for the goodies I won on their recent hop with Tombow - what a smile it gave me!  Right away, I fell for this to-go cup from their Coffee Love set and couldn't wait to use it - hope they don't mind that I made tea - I just knew the sentiment would make a perfect tag for the bag on a little twist of twine!
 
I'll have a second [maybe third] helping for you, Time Out =]


9 comments:

Anita in France said...

Ohhh, Michele ... my favourite E/F ... so perfect with the chevron wrapped cup! The loopy washi (or is it DP) at the edge is so fun ... as is the tea tag tied on with a touch of twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out ... looking forward to seeing more! Anita :)

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this...you're rockin' the Precious Remembrance!

Dyane said...

Woohoo! This card is CAS perfection.Go Michelle!:) Thank you!:)

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

Judy1223 said...

Love this, Michele! Makes me want a cup of coffee!!!

sandie said...

Fabulous embossing folder and I do love the strip of paper on the inside. So pleased you joined us at TIME OUT and we look forward to your other cards!!

Shona Chambers said...

I don't drink tea and even I want a cup after looking at this card!! This is brilliant and I think it was a genius idea to have the tag on the tea-bag string. And that embossing is so gorgeous! Fantastic card and so glad you were able to join in for the Time Out Challenge. Hope you come back to play again!!!

Sarah G said...

Fab card, Michele! That embossing folder is on my must have list :) Love the tea and the sentiment on the tag - great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

Tracey McNeely said...

I can't turn my back on you for a second, sorry I am behind. I love your coffee cup card!

Shery Russ said...

Super CAS card! Awesome textures (I'm drooling over the chevron EF!). I'm a huge tea drinker (raspberry zingers are my fave!) so your card is just my cup of tea (tee-hee!)! So glad you played with us at Time Out! :o)