Friday, September 26, 2014

Fusion and Sunflowers

I could not be more overjoyed to see the gorgeous Sunflower for Fusion's current challenge.  I tried something new this week [and between us, a much more fabulous use of toilet tissue] thanks to the fabulous Marybeth Lopez, of Marybeth's Time for Paper. =]  Please do pay her a visit where she sends you off to Danielle's blog for a lesson... give credit where credit's due!

For Fusion and Sunflowers:
 


I'm sure the sentiment is MFT; I've used the sunflower stamp dozens of times before -
and it is currently impressing more TP as I write!
One-thousand times thank you, Marybeth!


9 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! I just received a whole batch of tissue paper (wrapped around a present). I'll have to give this technique a go!

~amy~ said...

WOW.

Anita in France said...

Gasp ... stunning, striking, beautiful, Michelle ... reminds me of an elegant ceiling rose! Anita :)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great stamp to use for this technique!! Thanks for sharing it ... I saw the MIM post but never got a chance to look into how it's made. I just took a look after reading your post : )

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous pressed image! so pretty in the yellow and white - I'm off to check out the technique! Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challenge this seek Michele!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous white on white Michele! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION, hope to see you again soon :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your impression is gorgeous!!!! Wow! Thanks for playing at Fusion this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is really the coolest medallion!!! LOVE that you entered more than once you creative, creative girl!!!!

Deepti said...

Oh my this is soooo elegant, I love the simplicity and pure elegance of this card. Of course the perfection in the technique is incredible :) Thank you sharing with Fusion!