Thursday, September 25, 2014

Second helpings for Anita at Muse

Oh I do love it when I can conjure seconds!  As promised, I went with blue this time, Anita.  Since I couldn't find one flower in my stash that is actually blue in nature, this little guy kinda looks like a Forget-me-not!

For Anita, and Muse #86:



Wplus9 Lake blue CS; You die from Reverse Confetti tag set; Soft Pool ink-Hero Arts.
Heidi Grace enamel dots, and a little stamp set called Crumpets from BasicGrey.
 
Here is Anita's lovely-ness:
 
 
Swoon... I think I'm going to quit while I'm behind =/
 
AND since the RC die is new right-out-of-the-package, and the sentiment is perfect for our Host-ess
with the Most-ess, Darnell... I'm shooting it over, last minute to NBUS challenge!!!! Phew!


13 comments:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable stamped images, the forget-me-not floral and those dainty leaves! You truly captured the inspiration with this beauty! Love it!

Ardyth said...

OOH pretty! Love the movement in the circle! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Darnell said...

You've used my favorite colors and created a stunning CASE of Anita's card, Michele!! I predict a winner!! Thank you so much for racing up to the door and making it into my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

This gives off a different vibe from the red one but it's equally fabulous.

Neets B said...

Fantabulous! Not a real word I know but I'm going to use it here! Love your blue flowers and that you swapped the green/blue around for the sentiment. Don't quit, you're not behind with this beauty! x

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so beautiful Michele, I love those sweet blue flowers!

Shona Chambers said...

Total forget-me-nots!! I have these all over my garden at the moment and thats exactly what I thought of with this card. I love it as much as Anita's card, its really stunning. I think its the shade of blue you used that I love so much with that gorgeous green. Its perfection and a winner!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another simply divine creation Michele.
Too much talent here! And more superb colours.
Sarah x

Anita in France said...

Soooo pretty, Michele .. yep, lovely forget me nots and sweet leaves ... and one of my favourite colour combo's ... glorious! Anita :)

Karen M said...

Your card is just as gorgeous in the blues......love them both:) xx

Tanja said...

beautiful card and great take on the original

Lin said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo and the sentiments!

Sherrie M. said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!