Here's how I did it:
- I adhered three strips of appropriate colored cardstock together and cut it to an A2 card panel.
- Dotted Swirls debossing die added this fun pattern
- Classic Alphas [last year's birthday gift!] were used to cut my JOY-filled sentiment
- a fun pine bough from Focus on You was stamped in Versamark, and clear heat embossed, then die cut with the coordinating dies
- a few Red Cosmos enamel dots added a wee bit of swag to the swag. lol
Hope they like it … thanks for stopping by today!