Thursday, November 14, 2019

CAS[E] this Sketch #348

I'm getting pretty close to having enough Christmas cards to go around.  Yay!  So, when handed a really basic Sketch like CTS#348, I couldn't help but make the most basic of cards - but it had to be a Christmas card!

Take a peek at Chrissie's Sketch:


See what I mean?  The sky's the limit … but I had a new embossing folder to play with from a darling little shop in Indianapolis while there for a little get-away in October.  Palette & Paper was filled with lots of goodies from Taylored Expressions!  Peaceful Poinsettia is the one that flew into my shopping bag [along with SO many other things - thanks, Mar!]


Those beautiful ribbons that are included with every order from Ellen Hutson, LLC surely do come in handy - thanks, Ellen!  It's a perfect match for this PTI Limeade Ice!

Thank YOU for stopping by, and playing cards with us at CTS#348!

=]  Michele

22 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful embossing folder.....and it is perfect for a Christmas card all tied up with ribbon! Lovely!

Cat Craig said...

Wow that is a fabulous EF! Its perfect without sentiment and that ribbon...perfect finishing touch.

LeAnne said...

WHat a gorgeous folder...it is pretty enough to stand on its own for sure!

conil said...

That e/f is gorgeous...makes a card for any event. Also love that your putting those ribbons to good use.

Rose said...

Beautiful !!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What an enabler you are! I must have that embossing folder!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...

Bonnie said...

What an awesome embossing folder! WOW!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous embossing folder and the colour palette makes it extra special, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

You've used your beautiful new embossing folder to perfection!

Darnell said...

Lead me to my fainting couch, M! (I almost said coach, lol!) This is THE most beautiful CASlicious card of the YEAR!!! Hugs, D

lostinpaper said...

One for ALL occasions for sure. Wouldn't it be fun to make a gift set of these!

donna mikasa said...

Oooh la la! That is some wonderful texture on your card--a delicious color, too!

JulieP said...

Simple elegance. Perfect.

Jeanne said...

Oooh, such a pretty embossing folder. I think you get some great impressions using yours. They seem so crisp and deep. Lovely card!

Brenda said...

Your were at Brenda's retreat too Michele?! How did I miss that or did I just forget? Hard to say with my mind! I love your beautiful embossing folder and your card. It is really peaceful and CAS. Yep, just got me some of that ribbon too when I ordered that poinsettia and die set! lol Hugs, Brenda

Barb Ghig said...

So elegant! I love the lacy feel of the Poinsettia's and your beautiful color palette, Michele...perfect with this lovely ribbon!

TK said...

Beautiful! Amazing folder too!

Bobby said...

The matching ribbon was all that was needed, Michele. So gorgeous. Wouldn't you know - an easy one and I can't participate.

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE that poinsettia folder. I NEED that. On my wish list it goes. Darn you!!

Mac Mable said...

Stunningly elegant and what fabulous texture....a stunner x.

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my word. This is SO pretty! I don't seem to do well with embossing folders, so I tend to stay away, but this one is absolutely stunning and has me itching!!

Anita in France said...

Elegant, chic, stylish, Michele ... what a beauty! Hugs, Anita :)