Monday, November 4, 2019

EBE November Sneak Peek Week!


It's that time again, my friends!  The final release from Ellen Hutson, LLC for the year … hasn't there been so much to love from the EBE line this year?  Brandi Kincaid leaves us with another collection of things to love in 2019 - maybe just what we'll need to start stamping in 2020!

Today, we're all sneaking peeks of In the Weeds, which will have a coordinating die, and the sweetest of sentiments! Ready to see my card?


 I stamped it onto Neenah 110# paper - and did a bit of simple Copic coloring [even those wee dots] with these markers:


I'll be here each day this week with a few more teases from the release … hope you can take a tiny break from Christmas card-making to join me - you know I appreciate it so much!

OH!!  Are you aware that one lucky person will win the entire release?  Just stop by the Ellen Hutson, LLC Blog here to leave a comment on each Peek Week post this week for your chance!

=]  Michele

18 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so gorgeous, Michele!!! Your coloring looks fantastic and I love the dots you added---fun details!!!

Mac Mable said...

One very beautiful card and the wild flowers/weeds look contemporary and so very pretty. Fabulous sentiment and love the design, the colours and the kraft....beautiful x.

conil said...

Such lovely, soft coloring and I love the sentiment. The way the die cuts those separations between the florals is fantastic, especially when applied to colored cardstock. Not sure I need another flower set but I may need this one.

LeAnne said...

Wowza...this is awesome, especially the way you did the diecut! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Patti said...

This is incredible Michele! I love your design!! and the perfect soft details of your thicket. Beautifully done!! EH is really blessed to have you on their team!!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Cat Craig said...

Sigh, love this.

lostinpaper said...

Loving your 'weeds' my friend!

Nora Noll said...

How come my weeds don't look like this? LOVE your coloring and the dots. Such a lovely card.

Linda Callahan said...

I am loving the partial die Cutting! Beautiful card....with a great sentiment!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely lovely flowers. Your coloring is wonderful and the card is simply delightful!

JulieP said...

There has never been a more lovely set of weeds. Beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors!

Bobby said...

What a sweet little flower garden, Michele.

Brenda said...

Wow Michele, this card is just so beautiful! I love all those flowers you have colored up so beautifully, but it is your sentiment and how you have cut around the word "weeds" that is so cool looking. Hugs, Brenda

Bonnie said...

These aren't weeds, they're wildflowers and beautiful ones at that! What a lovely wildflower garden!

Barb Ghig said...

It's hard to think of 'weeds' while looking at these beautiful blooms...especially with all of your fabulous Copic coloring, Michele! I love how you played with the sentiment and how you added all those charming dots! Another really stunning card, my friend! xx

Lisa Elton said...

I think all of your butterflies would enjoy this lovely bouquet! I know I do!

TK said...

Beautiful, even down to the "wee dots"!