Thursday, November 7, 2019

EBE November Release Day 4 of Teases

 


I promised you a treat today, and I do hope you'll think I've delivered.  It's a Bon Bon Box with the cutest little Mini Tags, and Small Sayings to deliver them to those special people in your life.  Ready. set. go...


Here's how I made mine pretty outside, and in!  Just by choosing a double-sided paper - like this one from Honey Bee, called Log Cabin - that has the perfect weight for it!


Most of these designer papers include 2 or more of each design.  I've used two sheets of each for my Bon Bon boxes:

 
Making sure to cut them both
from the same side of the paper.


Then, it's just a matter of folding on the lines that are created while cutting,  and using a strong glue [like Gina K Connect] to connect the two sections of the box.  Here is how I add the perfect curve to my cuts:


Lay the box onto a mouse pad - or use the pad from your MISTI like I have - and carefully go over each side using your bone folder until it has the desired curve.  Almost like the process of curling ribbon... do you remember that? lol

Then it's just a matter of adding a sweet treat to the inside... here I've used my kids favorite treat... I use a wee bit of temporary glue tape on the tabs - one can never tell who might be peeking - and added a sweet little Mini Tag, with a silver embossed Small Sayings on each.


Hey, why not decorate your tree with these? 


So!  Was that a sweet treat?  I have one more for you tomorrow … if you've hung in there with me so far this week, I thank you SO much!  Everything will be available Sunday, November 10th in the Ellen Hutson, LLC shop!

=]  Michele

18 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

These boxes are so adorable! I could definitely see a tree full of them. I love the curved shape. Wonderful paper too, and that looks like a mighty fine "goody" inside that bon bon box!

conil said...

OMG! So cute and they definitely would be darling on a tree. See that your kids have the same taste in gifts that mine do. Must be generational. I'd much rather have something other than money or a gift card.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, they're adorable! Jo x

Patti said...

Forget the Bon Bons!! I'll take that SWEET box!! So super cute and what a perfect little home for bon bons.... or money!! : )

Lisa Elton said...

No matter what you tuck inside, it can't beat the cuteness of these little boxes!!

Sharron said...

What adorable little boxes! How fun to use those cute tags and fun clothespins!

TaeEun said...

This little sweet box is soooo cute, Michele!!! It would look lovely as tree decorations!
Wishing you all the best! Have a wonderful birthday <3 !!!

Jeanne said...

Such a great little treat box. I think that treat you added would be MY favorite, too. Thanks for sharing how you added the curve to the paper. Smart!
:)

Jeanne said...

I just saw a reference to your birthday...when is it?!! I want to know!

JulieP said...

I'll take the one with the with the Benjamin Franklin in it please. hahahaha! I do remember curling ribbon. Still do it.

LeAnne said...

THese are super cute (just like the ones SU used to have!!!) and the papers you used are darling! I just love non-traditional colors for Christmas...well, I love traditional ones too! The little tags are adorable!!

Bonnie said...

What pretty little boxes all tied up with strings and holding everybody's favorite things!

Brenda said...

This is a cute little treat box for sure Michele and I love all your cute papers you used on them! I love those tiny tags, so adorable and perfect for these little boxes. They would make a cute advent calendar to hand on a separate tree for children. Love them! Hugs, Brenda

Cat Craig said...

so cute!

Bobby said...

The boxes are darling, Michele, but it's the paper I want. I had it in my cart at HB but didn't click buy. Too bad gift card wouldn't fit.

TK said...

Simply adorable! Love, Love, Love!!! What a great "little gift"

lostinpaper said...

Pure brilliance my friend!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

These treat boxes with mini tags are so cute, Michel!
Hideko xx