Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Second Helpings for Altenew!

With all those fun papers, and products I used yesterday still out on my desk, I thought a bit of color-blocking would be fun.  Here's the second helpings, for Altenew's Inspiration Challenge, my playtime produced...


Here's how I did it:
  • I adhered three strips of appropriate colored cardstock together and cut it to an A2 card panel.
  • Dotted Swirls debossing die added this fun pattern
  • Classic Alphas [last year's birthday gift!] were used to cut my JOY-filled sentiment
  • a fun pine bough from Focus on You was stamped in Versamark, and clear heat embossed, then die cut with the coordinating dies
  • a few Red Cosmos enamel dots added a wee bit of swag to the swag. lol


Hope they like it … thanks for stopping by today!
=]  Michele

12 comments:

Cindy H. said...

I love this amazing card!! Beautiful colors and design!

Cat Craig said...

Great use of your scraps, fab card.

conil said...

If this is what you do with your leftovers, I am in deep_____(you know what). What a fantastic entry...clean, colorful and so beautifully designed. Have to go now and pickup my jaw from the floor.

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh girl...I am head over heels in LOVE with this card!! The colors are perfect and you know I love that swirled patterned background! And you JOY sentiment is just the perfect addition for this wonderful and CAS card! Love, love, LOVE it!! :0)

Darnell said...

This is so unique and beautiful, M! How could they not LOVE it! It's a winner all the way! Hugs, D

Jeanne said...

Michele, you are an amazing card maker. You select the best images to go together and your attention to detail is remarkable. That background die is gorgeous. The simplicity of the main image is striking and beautiful. Wow!

JulieP said...

Love this bright and pretty non traditional color palette!

Bonnie said...

Good morning, my friend. Your tricolor card is a JOY! Love the swag of leaves and that gorgeous embossed background!

Lisa Elton said...

The leaves on the O are everything! Wowza, is this ever PRETTY!!

lostinpaper said...

I've been doing some colour blocking too, isn't it fun! Though I do like your combo of colours better than mine lol.

Bobby said...

Beautiful!!

Virginia L. said...

Love this, Michelle! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew November Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!