Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Ellen Hutson LLC Gratitude Sale



Thanks, from all of us, to all of YOU
who support us tirelessly!! 
 
Check out all the items on sale, in our
special Gratitude department here!
 
Here are the details...
  • save an additional 20% on the products in the GRATITUDE19 category with the code GRATITUDE19
  • applies to in-stock items in the GRATITUDE19 category only and only when code is applied
  • not valid on previous purchases
  • cannot be combined with other offers
  • we are unable to combine orders
  • sale ends Monday 12/2 at 11:59pm pacific time
 Happy Thanksgiving my friends!!
[now where did I put those Thanksgiving pants?]
=] Michele


2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Been there and did that a couple of hours ago. I swear I'm EH's most frequent buyer nowadays.... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving sweet 'One L.' xo Bev

Ivana Camdzic said...

Michele, I only put in ONE order this time around. Isn't that crazy?! I will try to be better prepared for next year...EH has been on my list for ages!