Wednesday, November 6, 2019

EBE November Release Tease Day 3


 

Your kindness was up, up, and a way too sweet yesterday … thank you!!  Today, it's all about the words -  and, if you know me well, you'll know how happy I am to have fun sentiments all ready for me in stamp form! 

EH has taken the guesswork out of the punchline, so to speak... meet: That Think You Do, and 'Tis the Season!

Full disclosure - that smiley face is mine!
and the branches are from Altenew's Leafy Canopy
 
Inside: you'll always be older than me
and, yes, that punchline IS included in the set!!! 
[Which should not make me that happy because I'm older than almost all of you!! lol]

 Can anyone else relate? HA! In hindsight, I should have made this a shaker - that could count as calorie burning movement!  The arched window was made using
Waffle Flower's Nested Domes, and the snowflakes are from the EBE Pop-up Mittens
 
Oh, do I wish I had more time - let me just say, these could be my favorites of the entire release!  but wait... oh wait until you see the treats tomorrow - please stop back?
 
=]  Michele

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fun!

conil said...

No problemo...I always stop by. You've been very busy and successfully, I see. Can't wait to see this whole sentiment set.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, these are wonderful....that window card is amazing! I just love it! But the leafy one is beautiful too!

nancy littrell said...

Love, Love, Love all 3 of your fun CAS card designs using your new EH Product, Michele:-) You can never have too many sentiment stamps sets:-) TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Jeanne said...

Oh wow! A triple delight! Yay! This certainly fits your style of wordsmith-ing, Michele! Love how you incorporated the fun sentiments on each card. The cards are delightful. I adore the the third one. I think it's my favorite of the trio. That pattern paper is fabulous and I adore the snowflakes. And yep, now you need to make this as a shaker, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

JulieP said...

Shaker exercise. ROFL!!! I do love punny/snarky sentiments so I'm really looking forward to this set. I'm older than most all of my local gal pals so I can totally relate.

Bonnie said...

These cards are such fun, Michele! The smiley face is perfect punctuation on the first card! Love the inside and outside sentiments on the second (and I doubt you're older than me). I love your idea of exercise. Shivering and shaking are my kind of workout!

Brenda said...

Wow, all these cards are so fun Michele! I am loving those fun sentiments too, especially for me as I'm not clever with sentiments like you are!Love the little simile face you added on the first card, so cute is that sentiment and you can't go wrong with those leaves. Love your cloud sky in the second card, but it is those sentiments that I am loving. Are you older than me my friend? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. lol The last card has to be my favorite! I love the arch shade and those snowflakes! The sentiment is perfect and yeah, DOES shivering count as exercise?!! lol Hugs, Brenda

Lisa Elton said...

The sentiments with the second card are so fun, they remind me of my big brother! I love all of these, but the last one is just FABULOUS!!

TK said...

Adorable cards, and FUN sentiments! Can't wait for your next!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful fun creations Michele!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

These new sentiment stamp sets are perfect for your cards, Michele! I, at first, thought they were your original. Love all three, especially the dome with the snowflakes one. Eye-pleasing layout.
Hideko xx