As much as I wanted to totally CASE that photo, I found a way to decorate a wreath with a few of items I had cut for a garland - you'll tell me if you think this is cheating, okay?
By now you'll recognize that Lil' Inker wood grain cover plate, right? Here are the elements of my card design:
- a wreath was created by using two circle dies, but this time, I cut it from a pretty panel of embossed paper that I made while crafting with Lisa a few weeks back. Lisa might be the only person that loves embossing folders as much as I do!
- That pretty bow is from Pinkfresh Studios' Season's Greetings set, and coordinating die - water colored
- a few more of those favored Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves - again water colored
- 'Tis the Season of sentiments from the latest release from Ellen Hutson, LLC
- Last, but totally necessary to my design, a few Queen & Company pom poms!