Sunday, August 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #94

Hello, my friends!  It's August already - I am NOT ready to say goodbye to Summer, are you?  Apparently either is The Flower Challenge ... take a look at the gorgeous inspiration for Challenge 94 - it's a COLOR challenge!

 

I adore each and every color in this TFC rainbow - and love 
that bit of grey in the mix!

I've reached for Altenew's Eclectic Bouquet once again and these inks:


Together they added beautiful color to my bouquet:


The image was stamped in VersaFine Clair: Morning Mist ink,
stenciled with the layered coloring stencils, and cut
with its die.  Then I used my SU Subtle Texture to emboss the negative cut.
Residual ink on my blending brushes added shadow to the cut
edges and then my bouquet was popped up for dimension.
That sweet sentiment is also from this set... a few sequins and my playtime
is complete!

You have plenty of time to make one or two cards to add to our gallery - we can't wait to see what you'll make of our colors!  You'll find lots of gorgeous inspiration on The Flower Challenge page HERE.
=] Michele

17 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful bouquet, Michele! Your colors are gorgeous together and I love how the soft ink surrounds the die cut and makes it stand out even more. It makes my heart happy.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey seriously, rock out the floral cards! Just beautiful!

Sue from Oregon said...

Michele, this is a beauty! The colors are softly shifting in to fall colors! Love the dimension too. 💕Sue Kment

TK said...

Stunning card and the perfect colors for this floral arrangement -- your card is impeccable, Michele! Wow!

LeAnne said...

These colors are right up my alley! Just love this outline look...the stencils create such a beautiful "fill-in", don't they?! Love them!

Lisa Elton said...

You made those colors sing with this wonderful bouquet, Michele! Beautiful card!

donna mikasa said...

So lovely, Michele! Looking forward to joining TFC sometime this month. Fingers crossed!

lostinpaper said...

Sigh... this is so pretty!

Stef Perry said...

Oh, Michele, you certainly used a wonderful floral set and stenciled it so beautifully with our colors! I love that you die cut it, embossed the reminder then added the florals back with dimension. Such a lovely effect and a gorgeous card!

Loll said...

Gorgeous bouquet of flowers using these fantastic colours from the challenge. Great work Michele. xx

Jeanne said...

So very pretty! I really like the colors you chose and the bit of dimension. Excellent work.

Bobby said...

Love the dimension with the pop up and shadow, Michele. Beautiful card!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a beautiful bouquet Michele and the colors look FABULOUS! Love the ink blending around the edges of the die cut and the texture from the embossing too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

baileyrosy.com said...

Another stunner! You are the queen of florals and you have inspired me to play along with The Flower Challenge this month. Your colouring is just sublime.

Marie

Cat Craig said...

fabulous, love the under-painting.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such gorgeous use of these beautiful colors. Love that sage green especially, and the color beneath the die cut. Just wonderfull

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty flowers - I am not ready for the changing of the leaves yet!