Saturday, August 3, 2024

Second Helpings for FMS #647 - and another dozen Christmas cards!

I promised to share the Christmas cards for my senior gentleman!  It was a fun day spent with another pad of paper from my cousin... I barely put a dent in it!


When making hundreds of cards, those fun pages of ephemera and tags
really come in handy.  I couldn't help but add a few fun details...


How about a few 'closeups' of my favorites...


I brought out an ancient ric rac die from MFT! Can you see the FMS#647 Sketch?



I was thrilled when I discovered that my Waffle Flower Stitched Diamond
cover die perfectly cut these darling dudes - they just had to be popped up!


Two examples of letting the tag do the work - by die cutting
with some favorite cover dies, and adding 'stitched' details with dies...


... or just a simple twine bow!  I just love these snowy sweethearts!

I hope your weekend is a fun one!
=] Michele

17 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, those happy little snow-people are going to bring big smiles to those senior fellas! Darling cards, Michele!

Nance said...

Omigosh! These all are so freaking cute and adorable, Michele! You're inspiring me to pull out my patterned papers and go to town. You're going to make a whole lot of seniors smile this Christmas. Hugs to you!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well aren't you the card making QUEEN! Well done - that paper sure is getting a fabulous workout :)

lostinpaper said...

And just like that... there were 12 more! This paper pad is as beautiful as the last one.

TK said...

Your gifted papers are working wonders, Michele! I do see the FMS sketch in the first card -- so many wonderful cards!

Bonnie said...

You are really filling that Christmas box, Michele! And such delightful cards are filling it! Love this paper and I'm sure your seniors will love them too!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh do I love ALL of these!! You know I love snowmen and these are all absolutely ADORABLE Michele!! Does your cousin follow your blog? She might want these papers back after seeing how cute these cards are!! And the seniors really are going to LOVE them!! Beautifully done my friend!! ♥️😊

cm said...

Michele, these are absolutely incredible! Oh the joy on the seniors' faces when they receive these! You're so thoughtful, generous and all-around awesome!
hugs~c

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fabulous, fun set of card, Michele! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful job you are doing creating with these papers. You give me hope that I can do that with some of the many paper pads I own. Thanks for sharing, Michele!

Birgit said...

These handsome cards will make all the handsome gentlemen smile. Such darling cards and a great paper pack for masculine Christmas cards.

donna mikasa said...

Oh.my.goodness! The Ferguson Card Factory is in full swing! Such a festive collection that turned into the prettiest cards, ever!

Bobby said...

Absolutely fabulous, Michele!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wow! I am catching up here. I see you have been working and rocking those papers! I, like most of us I am sure, have a gazillion stacks of patterned paper. The FMS Sketch is perfect for using it. All of these cards are wonderful. You are also doing lots of stash diving, which is wonderful too!

Cat Craig said...

Love the ric rac!

Linda Callahan said...

I can't past the phrase - when making hundreds of cards - you are a whirlwind of creativity! These are adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Such inspiration to pull out those paper pads. Way to go, Michele!