Tuesday, March 6, 2018

TCP Tuesday Challenge #344


March has come in like a lamb at my house, [edited to add that I have a fresh blanket of snow to wake up to!!] and I hope yours, too ... but if I don't have my morning cup o' joe?  You'll hear me roar like a lion!! 

As much as my hand wanted to reach for our  This could be Vodka set, I had this cutie that was calling my name ... he gnomes me so well...


Simply stamped, clear embossed, and water colored, you'll note that I may have had my way with this guy's watering can...  What's up Gnomie?:   Alright, I'm guilty... I did use that Vodka set after all... but in a minor role - it was important to get the point across about that coffee!! 

Hope you'll play along with your own favorite coffee, or tea supplies - of course we hope you'll have a bit of TCP in your stash - but it's not necessary to win!  See you in the gallery?

=]  Michele


12 comments:

Karren said...

Too cute! Your little gnome's "watering mug" is so clever!

lostinpaper said...

Seriously, this could be vodka lol. These sets are wonderful and so is your sweet little elf!

Jeanne said...

Cute!! You did a terrific job on this card. Love how you modified the watering can. Your little elf looks like a fun guy. This card makes me smile. :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! Super cute.
Might just have to swipe that 'what the elf?' sentiment ;-)

Cat Craig said...

Darling darling darling, love this!

Nancy Thomas said...

Too, too cute Michele. That elf is my kinda guy!

donna mikasa said...

What a cutie! And that sentiment.....love it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a little cutie he is!! This is adorable Michele!

Bobby said...

Great idea to make the mug from his watering can, Michele. Such a fun card.

Barb Ghig said...

My goodness, I really got behind...need to find out why I'm not getting email notices of your posts ~
I'm so glad you took this cutie out to play, Michele! Your watercoloring is perfect and I love your wonky stitched border! You've showcased both sets beautifully, my friend...this is such a sweet design!

Anita in France said...

Just so cute, Michele ... love that you adapted this little guy's watering can ... after all, more coffee fits in a watering can than a mug, right?! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

What a cutie! Love your little guy!