Wednesday, March 7, 2018

EBE March Release - love it SO MATCHA!

I've always loved Julie Ebersole's style, artistry... and that giggle just slays me!  Her latest release at Ellen Hutson, LLC is all kinds of fun ... but brought about some serious creativity in my studio today.

Jenny, of Crafting in the Country shared a link to a Pinterest page she'd found inspiration from ... it also inspired me - follow her link to see if you can find the photo that inspired this: *edited to add my inspiration - as Jenny's link has changed.


I'm not going to say it was quick, or easy, but it sure was a fun challenge!

I have a few more ... but you knew I would, right?  I'll be back... and those sets will be back in stock, soon - promise!

=]  Michele

Supplies: 
Neenah Solar White 110# - letterpress paper would work beautifully, too!
EBE So Matcha stamps and dies; Wasabi stamps, and dies
WeRMemoryKeepers Geometric embossing folder
Distress Oxide inks: Peeled Paint, and Fossilized Amber for sponging.
Memento Bamboo ink for stamping
MFT circle die to make a stencil
@EllenHutsonLLC










18 comments:

SugarGem said...

Michele this is unbelievably cool. I am totally in awe of this. It's so awesome. Totally reminds me of the ultra modern Japanese style. Love it

cm said...

This is astounding...and gorgeous! We need a tutorial on this partial embossing technique! In awe...
Hugs~c

maria f. said...

Oh this is so very cool. I must check out that Pinterest page...

Nora Noll said...

This is really cool!! I LOVE how you used the embossing folder on this. I actually saw this print on Pinterest that inspired you and you totally ROCKED it!!

Patti said...

Wow Michele! this card is remarkable! you just blow me away girl!! I wanna be inside your brain!!

Bowing!

Patti

Cat Craig said...

Holy spit batman...wow. Love the partial embossing...now just have to figure out how you did it. So amazing.

TaeEun said...

Wow!!! This card is so so so gorgeous!!! I didn't know that Peeled paint and Fossilized Amber can make gold ! I love the picture on Instagram. It shows the dimension better! Beautiful!!!

lostinpaper said...

Seriously so clever and FUN! Love it Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

JEEPERS is this ever COOL!!! To be a little fly on your crafty room wall watching the genius behind this masterpiece at work! Love this Michele!

Jeanne said...

This is spectacular, Michele. I am mesmerized by that embossing. How did you do that?? Your card is so crazy awesome I can't even begin to tell you. I bow to your genius!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow....oh so stylish! Love that embossing across your image! And I love Julie and her giggle too! Not to mention her wonderful talent!

Bobby said...

Did you do a tutorial? This is stunning and so creative, Michele. I love the ink colors and how you did the embossed part too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow such a fun take on this set Michele!!

Barb Ghig said...

Wait a minute...how did you do that? This is spectacular, Michele!!! You did such a clever and fun job with this set...of course, now I can't wait to see more from you...no pressure :) I'm so glad I ordered it early, too :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, Michele, this is amazing, Michele! You've captured and expressed the Japanese-ness much better than I can even though I'm Japanese!! Love the blend of Peeled Paint and Fossilized Amber and the dry embossed panel (?)! I LOVE this card!! Hideko

Anita in France said...

Cool, clever, crisp, Michele ... as well as being stylish, texture-y and clean. My minimalist side (which actually is almost all of me!) loves it! I wonder if it was the Mauramon print that inspired you? Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

Wow, LOVE the creative embossing! The layout and colors are perfect!!

Susanne Vargas said...

All I can say is WOW! That piece of embossing looks striking!