Barb is the Guest Host at Muse this week - here is her lovely inspiration:
Here is where things got a little bit different - starting by tipping the whole card!
- That gorgeous gray - love it so much, it had to be the star!
- My color came from patterned paper, instead of ink
- I scribbled ON my blooms - that counts, right?
- and made mine a birthday wish, rather than anniversary - it still has love enclosed!
- my enamel dots are standing in as sequins =]
Congratulations on being our Muse this week, my friend!
Paper - You may recognize that these papers are also used here... I'm working my way through this darling Rise & Shine amy tangerine 6x6 pad I've hoarded for TOO long.
MFT Stitched scallop edges die
Wplus9 Happy Wishes stamps, and dies
A jelly roll pen for scribbling.