Thursday, March 15, 2018

Inspired By ... H is for Hoppy!

Inspired by... #11 is all about things that start with H!  There is SO much to inspire us in Laurel's photo this week:

 
I'd love to have this entire tray displayed in my home... how about you?  that bunny hopped out at me, today.
 
If you haven't discovered TCP's Mr. Bun... it's a cinch you'll fall in love with them ALL ... here's Bloom,  my Hoppy version using their Happy set, and a few perfect words:
 
 
You ALL make me happy when you stop by!  I'm hopping over to the Inspired By blog to see what my teamies have made... won't you hop over there with me?
 
=]  Michele 
 
Supplies:
Altenew:  Halftone Smile
Zigs for coloring, Versafine for stamping.
Winnie & Walter's Noelle Cutaways for those fabulous scalloped layers




14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This card makes me happy! Mr. Bun always brings on a smile. This is a delightful spring card Michele!

Cat Craig said...

Oh I am enamored of Mr bun. Those ears just get me. Darling design.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Michele! Beautiful soft coloring with your Zigs and I love the scallops! It makes me Happy whenever I visit your blog :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is so cute, Michele! Mr. Bun and the Happy sentiment make ME happy! Great choice of the background patterned paper. Hideko xx

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable card! I really love that cute bunny! Your choice of colors and pattern paper look absolutely awesome!
hugs, Ashwini

Amber said...

That bunny is TOO cute! Love him!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so adorable! I love all the scallops!!

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE this card, this defines happy!!

lostinpaper said...

H for Hoppy and H for makes me Happy, this is fabulous Michele!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely delightful card, Michele. Mr. Hoppy is adorable holding that big bouquet of flowers. Great background paper. Love the scallops. Such a happy, spring-y card! Thanks for the smile! Hugs!

Karren said...

OMG that bunny cracks me up every time! Adorable card, Michele, and a great take on that gorgeous inspiration photo.

Anita in France said...

BEB has hopped into happy to bring spring along, Michele ... with that fresh bouquet and fun background, he's such a cutie ... course, he always is! Think this 'outfit' suits him so well ... another addition to the wishlist! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE the scallop layers!!

Sharron said...

Ah, Spring! Mr. Bun is definitely ready. Love that great paper too.