Friday, March 30, 2018

A Reminder from Uniko ...


I'm back with a reminder of the fabulous Challenge #46 from Uniko... I'm feeling really lucky to be hangin' out with those talented Uniko designers!  Here is their lovely inspiration:


Lucky is what I was to win Bev's gorgeous Gerberas... you didn't really think I wouldn't use them again, did you?

 
I've placed these lovelies in holes of different sizes... today?  All together in one!  Still looking for that buttonhole die ...
 
However, I have to look no further than my comment section to find the most wonderful supporters a card-maker could ask for ... thank you!!  And thank YOU, Uniko, for the opportunity to Guest Design with you!
 
=]  Michele
 
Supporting cast of products:
MFT Wonky Ovals
Wplus9 4-Bar Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide inks:  Carved Pumpkin, Worn Lipstick... reg. Distress Mustard Seed.
sentiments from friends at W&W, and TCP 
A well loved pack of Woven paper from DCWV and a new stack of blues from Michael's

14 comments:

Jane said...

Another amazing use of Uniko goodies, gorgeous card. Thanks so much for Guest Designing with Uniko, it's been a pleasure to have you along.

Rahmat said...

Beautiful card Michele, Gerbara stamp is one if my favorite, I use it a lot.
I love all the beautiful flowers together, great make . Glad to see you guesting with us for this challenge!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

eye-poppingly stunning as ever Michelle. The gerbera set has to be one of my favourites from Uniko and you've showcased it brilliantly here. Perfect colouring, superb design and just gorgeous. Thanks for guest designing at Uniko this month and sharing your awesome talent. x

Lindsey said...

Wow Michelle - absolutely gorgeous! X

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous work, Michele! This just makes me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity. Hugs!

Patti said...

Michele! I LOVE this!! These are the most beautiful blooms and you've colored them perfectly!! A button hole?! Brilliant!!! I mean simply brilliant!!

Patti

Cat Craig said...

I love those daisies Michele, and you are the one who inspired me to play along with the last couple of Uniko challenges. Happy Easter.

lostinpaper said...

ooh so pretty Michele, love the white embossing on the flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

I, for one, am extremely happy to see you use these little lovelies again! Such pretty colors on them today, the pink on is my favorite. Beautifully done Michele!

Bobby said...

What a gorgeous array of Easter flowers, Michele. Love that textured paper.

Anita in France said...

A lovely little bouquet, Michele ... you've sure made these gorgeous gerbera shine! I have this set ... and the die ... thank you for the wonderful inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

Wonderful soft colors, perfect for Easter! Love the bit of texture in the oval die cut!

Barb Ghig said...

I love seeing these gorgeous Gerbera's and adore your coloring, Michele! Your spring color palette gives me hope that the snow will melt soon, and your woven papers serve as the perfect backdrop for your design! Another really beautiful card, my friend!

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeous card, Michele ! And this Uniko bundle of stamps & dies is one of my favourite too ! Love your beautiful spring design and watercoloring. Thank you so much for being our talented GD for this challenge.