Thursday, March 1, 2018

Inspired By ... Over the Meadow #9

Inspired By ... Over the Meadow - inspired a number of design dreams - do you do this, too?  Here is Laurel's inspiration for us this week:


If you know me at all, you'll remember that I have an endless supply of embossing folders ... 50+ if truth be told... a few were the perfect answer to create that gorgeous texture for my card.

Inspired By:  color, the stitching, and that darling house tucked into this gorgeous Tuscan landscape - it's sings Italy to me - how about you?  how about we just get to my card?


Always fun to see how you are inspired, we hope to see you in the gallery.  Thanks for playing cards with us, and thanks for stopping by again today!


=]  Michele

Supplies:  SU Old Olive [middle section], PTI Simply Chartreuse [bottom], and Limeade Ice [top].  Those trees, and houses came from my snippets stash and are from the - E.H. Home & Hearth set of dies.   Altenew Beautiful Lady [sentiment], Paper Smooches Borders 1 die for hills, Darice and Lifestyle Crafts embossing folders - sorry they aren't named!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome! I love how you just used one color, and so much of embossing to denote all those different textures and generated this awesome looking scene! Absolutely love it!!
hugs, Ashwini

~amy~ said...

Pure perfection!

Brenda said...

Wow, this is an amazing card Michele! I love all the texture you got with the embossing folders and love the scene you created with the houses and trees. I need to pull out the loads of embossing folders that I have as well and CAS this cool card! Hugs, Brenda

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, how fabulous, Michele! I love how you added all that texture with your embossing folders and how you embossed the sun...very cool! You've done an amazing job on the inspiration photo...Love this card!

shirley-bee said...

Definitely Tuscany! So much texture and yet so CAS - fabulous!

lostinpaper said...

ooh, all those fab greens and the textures too, it's so wonderful Michele!

TaeEun said...

Awww, this is a lovely green card! The textured hills are gorgeous and I love the subtle coloring you did on the houses!

Lisa Elton said...

Nailed it!! The embossing on the hills and that super cute sun are terrific. This is adorable!

Sharron said...

Love the magic of embossing! This is so fresh and pretty with the wonderful greens and sweet little houses!

Cat Craig said...

Super card, and your embossing folder collection is fabulous just from the ones I have seen you use. Oh to be able to play with them one day...

donna mikasa said...

Oh I love this! All that texture and dimension and the greens! Such a delightful little scene!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Michele! I adore all the texture you added with your embossing. So like a fun quilt. The colors are perfect, too. Just all around wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs!

Susanne Vargas said...

Absolutely adore this card: the embossed hills and sun, the little houses and trees! Swoon! Perfect take on the inspiration photo (btw I agree, it is definitely Tuscany)

Bobby said...

I so would have done something similar to this if you hadn't, Michele. It reminds me of a scenic quilt with stitched lines instead of embossed.

ElizStewart said...

Could not love this card more!!!

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous Tuscan landscape, Michele ... soft and summery ... and such delicious hilly texture! Hugs, Anita :)