Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Spring Flowers!

No matter what the weather is like outside my window, inside my studio there WILL be flowers!  One older, one new [to me] BOTH from Waffle Flower Crafts!  Here's one little bloom that doesn't care one bit if it snows in Spring... Snow Drops!


An old favorite background cover plate from Wplus9 debossed my water-y-colored
backdrop to my Snowdrops.  Here's another sentiment from WF Rejoice Rabbit.
A few PF gems and my card is complete!


While TK was here, she and I worked on my Glimmer foiling ... and believe me it takes two to pull that platform off!  But I was so thankful to have her help - here you'll see the pretty foiled background plate from Alex Syberia Designs foiled in satin lilac foil and perfect for these lovely WF purple tulips that are water colored.

A Pinkfresh frame [popped up for dimension] and another Betterpress-ed sentiment 
completes my card.

A third card is a charm, right?  This time it all began with some more soothing stenciling with TK.  I think she might have been stenciling some bows while I worked on my orchids using WF Layered Orchid stencil... topped with their Layered Orchid dies and Circle Frames.


You might notice that my stenciled piece was given a touch of Subtle Texture with
that favorite SU embossing folder.  This sweet little sentiment is from
Spellbinders' Betterpress Sentiments of Wonder set.

ONE of these is being shared with Triple B - March 2024 even though there isn't a bit of pink or blue, pink+blue make purple, right?


That's it for me today!  Hope my flowers bring a little Spring to your day!
=] Michele

19 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Michele, these are all just GORGEOUS!! You are so talented!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

TK said...

Adorable! The snow drops are cute, i LOVE the tulip card (no surprise there with your wonderful coloring), and the stenciled background is perfect for your dimensional flowers. Now... I need to get back to all these fun things we did, only AFTER the Easter cards are done -- yep, still working on them...

Loll said...

Three beautiful cards, Michele. Spring has sprung in your art studio. Beautiful work! xx

Birgit said...

These are all beautiful Michele! You certainly know your way around flower supplies. Every card you make is frame worthy.

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, a true trio of delight, Michele. Time and again you make the very prettiest of cards. Thank you so much for sharing.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A trio of gorgeousness. I love all the colors you used in their softness and splendor. Each design is so special and beautifully done. Happy Easter. Happy Spring.

Marcia Hill said...

Snowdrops, Tulips & Orchids and each one absolutely BEAUTIFUL Michele! You have definitely brought Spring to your studio with all 3 of these amazing cards...LOVE them all!! Hugs. :0)

Maureen Morton said...

These are all simply stunning. I love the softness and the wonderful colors. This really feels like spring. Thanks for sharing.

LeAnne said...

I love them all, but those snowdrops.....just stunning! I should plant some of them, I would love to see them popping up next year!

Jeanne H said...

I agree with everyone - these are very beautiful cards. Your coloring is wonderful and thanks for sharing the cards.

Ida said...

Super trio of lovely flower cards. Can't pick a favorite today as they are all wonderful.

HilaryJane said...

Simply gorgeous xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love every beautiful little detail on your Snow Drops card! All three are wonderful, Michele. I need to look into that lilac foil!

lostinpaper said...

Just one after the after, beautiful floral card, another beautiful floral card and guess what, one more!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful floral cards. Each one different and I love them all

Bobby said...

What a delightful array of different blooms, Michele. I love them all!

Leslie Miller said...

Your beautiful flowers match the spring outside my window and there will be a spring in my step as Sophie and I go out to the street to practice her leash walking. Your snowdrops are very delicate in their gentle colors against the snowy white background. The tulips are pure joy sweeping across your card, and the stenciled orchids are so very soft and pretty. I like the idea of soothing stenciling. It sounds lovely!

Cat Craig said...

So gorgeous all these cards, Michele. Looks like it definitely was time well spent with TK.

Bonnie said...

You have had a busy crafting week, Michele! Such sweet snowdrops! I love the aqua color and the debossed background that show them off beautifully! And another beautiful tulip stamp! You have such an awesome collection of them. I love the little hearts foiled in the background. I think my Glimmer machine must have come off the same batch yours did. And I love the lavender orchids stenciled and die cut! What a pretty card, my friend!