Thursday, March 14, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #627

I have a very sweet little teacup die from Waffle Flower Crafts to share today - after assembling it, I thought it was a perfect fit for Karren's Sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches #627!  Just what the weatherman ordered on a dark and rainy day!


As you can clearly see, the flowers are all one piece - I simple cut
them from white and used a damp brush and ink to carefully add color.
BTW micropore tape is great for holding it all together on the back.


ANOTHER Betterpress-ed sentiment and eyelet trim from my snippets - even the turquoise Hemstitched oval was found there!  Talk about quick and easy!

I'm enjoying every minute of this rainy day - hope you have a day to play!
=] Michele

15 comments:

LeAnne said...

CUTE! I may need some of the micropore tape....never even heard of it! I love the effect it creates with your florals! And I love the colors too! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

That's a very sweet little cup you have there! Cute card, Michele. BTW... I now have the vision of my little birds dancing in that Conga line! XO

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is such a lovely take on the sketch Michele!

lostinpaper said...

What a sweet cuppa for a gloomy day!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute cup of cheer fabulous use of the sketch 😊

Marcia Hill said...

Definitely a perfect card for this dark and gloomy day Michele!! Love the cup, the flowers, the oval and the colors and you definitely did the sketch proud! Love it!! Hugs. 🥰

TK said...

What a sweet card, Michele! I love your lacey tablecloth and sweet tea cup adorned with even sweeter flowers. You make using scraps look so easy!

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet and delightful card, Michele! Makes me smile. Thank you for sharing!

Tracey McNeely said...

So very pretty Michelle! xo

Bobby said...

All your snippets made a delightful birthday card, Michele.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, it's so pretty and clean and lovely for the sketch! Rainy days are the best for crafting. It took me a while to get here because the sun came out and I'm taking advantage of it before it goes away again!

Bonnie said...

Love that soft yellow cup with the turquoise background, Michele! That little snippet of "lace" makes a perfect doily!

donna mikasa said...

A fun take on the sketch--and I wish I had a mug like that!

Amy O said...

What a sweet card with fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Delightfully sweet in every way!