Tuesday, July 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #82

 

Another opportunity to put the spotlight on Clean and Simple design?  Yes, thank you!  OH and happy Independence Day!

Since I had just received a new Altenew layering die set, I decided to make it the star of my card for The Flower Challenge #82 CAS!


Some of the CAS police may frown upon these layers but I've kept the rest of my design very simple, and clean so I do think it qualifies.

Hope to see your CAS creations in our gallery this month!  We have such a fabulous guest designer this month - I'm blessed to call her my friend: 
Therese Calvird of Lost in Paper!  Between Therese, and the DT you'll be inspired to play, I'm sure of it!  Check them out HERE!
=] Michele

15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It looks clean and simple and utterly gorgeous to me!

Bonnie said...

One gorgeous flower and lots of white space says CAS to me, Michele! Beautiful!

lostinpaper said...

Oh My, STUNNING design and my newest fave layering die cut flower too.... Makes my heart happy as do you my beautiful freind, Michele!

baileyrosy.com said...

Looks perfectly CAS to me and I do love layering on Cas cards. The flower is so beautiful and you have used such stunning colours and definitely made my day brighter. Therese is a wonderful artist who has inspired me since I started crafting many years ago.

Marie

Jeanne said...

What a delightful clean and simple card. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing, Michele. Hope you had a happy Independence day!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly lovely!

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful die set and the colors you've used are GORGEOUS Michele! I love the detail on the two leaves too!! CAS perfection in my mind...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Linda Callahan said...

CAS in my world - but a gorgeous CAS!

Brenda said...

You have made everyone's day brighter with this beauty Michele! I love this simple little flower and your card sure looks very CAS to me! Hugs, Brenda

HilaryJane said...

I love this one, nothing fancy just lovely colours and beautiful shapes. still CAS in my book. I see I have missed a few posts (I have been busy this week), so sorry not to visit them all individually xx

Bobby said...

Definitely CAS and bright and happy, Michele. I thought of getting that prickly pear but passed on it. You sure make it tempting.

Cat Craig said...

Looks perfectly cas to me...sweet bloom.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. What a fantastic combination of colors in your flower. A beautiful CAS make!

donna mikasa said...

If my card qualifies, then your beauty surely does! You've introduced me to yet another Altenew bloom--enabler! ;)

TaeEun said...

It's a great CAS design, Michele! Love the bright colors you used and the slight variation of them!