Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Peace on Earth Christmas #44 Second Helpings

As threatened promised, I have second helpings for Peace on Earth Christmas #44 - I hope you don't struggle finding my inspiration from their magical photo inspiration!


One really wonderful layering stencil set from Pinkfresh Studios, 
lots of Distress Oxide inks, and a bit of Jelly pen highlights later:


I love this sentiment from Alex Syberia Design's Angels' Bells - more on that soon!  I die cut it after white-on-white heat embossing then blended in a trio of the inks used on my main panel.

You have a week to join me in their wonderful gallery!  Thanks for stopping by!
=] Michele


Pinkfresh Studio: Wintry Forest layering stencils
Alexandra Renke: House 1, 2, and 3
Alex Syberia: Angels' Bells stamps and dies

13 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, another stunning wintery~frsty card that is gorgeous, love that stencil, I think you have enabled me once again, sigh!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Brenda said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Michele! I love once again, the nighttime scene. All those trees surrounding the houses, well it is just magical. The sentiment is so fun! Love the fun ombre effect too. Making Christmas memories, a must! Hugs, Brenda

LeAnne said...

Wowza! That stencil creates a fabulous background! The extra white gel pen really makes those trees stand out. Fabulous sentiment too!

Bonnie said...

Even more awesome goodness from this mood board, my friend! Love the silver houses surrounded by an icy forest!

Lisa Elton said...

Your snow topped houses are so cute! I like them nestled among all of the fabulous pine trees you stenciled. This is a delightful card!

TK said...

What a wonderful re-creation of the wintry forest and cozy cabin! Love this, Michele

Jeanne said...

Wow is this every striking, Michele! Beautifully done!

Bobby said...

I love your little forest compound, Michele. The color is fabulous and those houses are so cute.

Cat Craig said...

Loving the dark card stock with the stenciling.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I absolutely can see the inspiration board in your snowy creation! Love that beautiful forest scene and the houses nestled within on their little strip of snow. I do love a forest scene. Beautiful sentiment. You're making good progress on your Christmas cards, Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love those stenciled trees! Gorgeous! You are being very productive! When it hits 90 here I head out away from my craft room and head to the movies for a matinee….and popcorn!

lostinpaper said...

Loving your embrace of the 'dark' side my friend x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These light on dark creations are so magical and beautiful. Love these little houses with their open doors. Wonderful Christmas creation!