Saturday, July 15, 2023

More ASD tulips!

Hello again!  Are you sick to death of me yet??  

You have all been so kind and generous this week - thank you all so very much!  I have one final set of cards using the other tulip image in Alex's Tulips Treasure set.  I just loved all the cards her design team made using this set - especially the card shared on their blog by Raquel Arribas  [otherwise known as @rachelrdesigns on Instagram - go follow her NOW she is THIS close to 10K followers!]

Okay.  Ready set go...


I added a few more CP colors to my hot foiled tulip while stenciling 
and found a rainbow!


Not one drop of the ink was wasted as I spritzed each stencil and
quickly flip it over onto a panel of mixed media paper!
Perfect for cutting this sweet feminine tag from ASD Signature Tags set using 
the Tiny Dots Hot Foil plate to dry emboss it.


The same mixed media paper was used for my ASD Meadow Magic cover plate and found a big enough scrap for the fine-line ASD Thanks from the smooshed paper I used for my palm leaves this week.

Next up a color combination that someone I know is going to love... here 
are the inks:


I bought this ASD Floral Lattice cover die a few months ago and think it's perfect 
as a backdrop for this lovely red tulip.  I added a little slip of vellum
with a wonky oval die behind it and topped it off with another of
the sentiments from this Tulips Treasure set. [a few clay hearts from Trinity]


What a week!  I just loved using every single one of these wonderful products!

Thank you SO very much, Alex!  I can't wait for my Christmas goodies to arrive!


=] Michele

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards, Michele! I can tell you had oodles of fun! That rainbow tulip is stunning. I love how you made the most of the colors by adding it to the tag piece. Thank you for sharing your beauties and enthusiasm! Happy weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely love your rainbow tulip! Who would've thought? So lovely! And the second with those wonderful colors, sigh. Just reading the names -- Salmon, Papaya, Cherry... and those blues are so soothing. Dreamy! You've done Alex proud with all your cards!

Lisa Elton said...

I've enjoyed seeing what you created with all of those goodies, Michele! Your two finale cards are beautiful. The second is my favorite, LOVE those colors!

HilaryJane said...

You certainly have showcased those product brilliantly this week. I now have a load of Alex Syberia products on my wish list. Love that rainbow flower and the soft inking on the tag. Thanks for all the inspiration xx

Karren said...

A rainbow tulip? Yes, please. These are so very gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Love this tulip, Michele! The rainbow colors are so pretty and I love how you did the stencil monoprint on the tag! I also love the bright tulip with the lattice background! You certainly have made the most of your winnings!

Bobby said...

Who wouldn't love to see that rainbow tulip in their flower garden? Both cards are beautiful, Michele.

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these cards are simply STUNNING Michele!! Your rainbow tulip had my jaw dropping and am totally in LOVE with this card!! I mean what's not to love about a rainbow, and then to mix it with a tulip??!! PERFECTION!!! And the red tulip with the turquoise leaves and coverplate die...I just love, LOVE that color combination!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend...you are so rocking all your prize winnings!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda said...

Oh wow, both of these cards are stunning Michele! I love the colors in the first one, that tulip looks like the sun is shinning across it, making a rainbow of color! It's so pretty on that smooshed ink tag too! Your second card is equally beautiful, those pinks and reds are so pretty and love the vellum circle. Love the cover die as well. I think you are enjoying these goodies very well and I'm anxious to see what comes for Christmas as well. LOL Hugs, Brenda

Birgit said...

Two fantabulous cards here Michele! I love the rainbow colored tulip. So incredibly cheerful, however the second card has a healthy dose of cheer as well!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful cards, and they look so different from one another. Love the shot of them together.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

It alway amazes me that two cards with the exact same images can be so completely different. These are gorgeous, Michele. I love that little tag behind the rainbow tulip, and the vellum behind the pink/red.