Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Just us Girls #687 - Word Week

 

It's Word Week over at Just us Girls #687 and it couldn't be more summer-appropriate: Seashells!

I was left wondering if I had any shells in my craft room and then a lightbulb went off:  I have all of those wonderful new Sunkissed Memories goodies from Alex Syberia - there he was in her Underwater Wonders set, just waiting for a little love...


You can bet I'll be revisiting this darling set soon!  Here is his closeup:


I recently found a little pot of Perfect Pearls - quite appropriate to use
it with my clam, right?  A few sequin 'bubbles' and a fun
sentiment from Sunkissed Memories - how lucky am I to have all the dies that coordinate with these products?   


With this release, Alex included everything a crafter could want or need
for summertime cards.  Her Seaside Swirls stencil made it easy to add
oceanic color and even to extend my little underwater 'oasis.'


SO many more images and products to share!  I'll bet YOU have a few seashells sitting silently in your stash - say that ten times, then go PLAY!
=] Michele

18 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Couldn’t love this card more! Delightful! Love the sweet little critter peeking out and the stenciling is fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cutie and I love the way he's bashfully peeking around the seaweed! Loved spotting this darling card, in our JUGs gallery!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect bg for your adorable center cluster! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwwww...this is just too CUTE Michele!! And how perfect that your BIG win included these summertime stamps that worked so well for the challenge!! That little peeking clam and the sentiment make this card absolutely perfect for this challenge...you nailed it!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda said...

OHWord Michele, this is an adorable card! I love that little clam, can a clam get any cuter?!! Your whole under the water scene is just makes me smile! Loving the colors you chose as well. Hugs, Brenda

Nancy said...

I love your CAS design, Michele! The wavy stencil made for a great background. Such a great sentiment too! Thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls.

lostinpaper said...

AWesome glittery shot my friend, I remember keeping my 'plain' perfect pearls but still never reach for it... maybe I will have to dust it off (wink)!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, your card gave me a giggle, Michele! How I love it! The clam with the eyes peeking out, the ocean current giving motion, the sprinkle of sparkle -- all wonderful!

Carol said...

What a sweet/graphic card for our challenge! Cutest little clam ever! Your colors give it the quiet, underwater feel and the sparkle you added is AMAZING! FABulous card Michele!!!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Michele! Love this little guy peeking out and the waves make me feel cooler! Perfect timing on this win, my friend!

TK said...

Sweet and fun? He's so handsome -- he should've come out sooner. Can't wait to see more, especially since I don't have a ONE seashell stamp - doh

Jeanne said...

Such a delightful card, Michele. Perfect for the theme. Love the clam's eyes peeking out. Love every detail!

baileyrosy.com said...

Swoon! Love the stenciled background such a perfect backdrop for your little clam and other sea treasures all delicately coloured.The sentiment is fun and such a super match.

Marie

Bobby said...

That little clam is so cute peeking through the seaweed, Michele. Thanks for sharing him with us at Just Us Girls.

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful, love that stencil and the little bit of sparkle. I am glad to see you are enjoying your prize xx

Kim S said...

I love this!! That sweet little guy peeking out with his big eyes - along with that gorgeous background you created with the sparkles and the bubbles!

Cat Craig said...

Great use of the stencil, such a cute scene.

Kristin Sluhan said...

EEEKKK! I LOVE HIM!!! The background is fabulous too....