Tuesday, July 1, 2014

the SUN is out!

I'm heading outside!  But not before I share the card I made for the July SFYTT at Reverse Confetti!

I was recently reminded, by a few of my favorite designers i.e. Laurie Willison, and Debby Hughes, just how much I adore pale yellow and grey together.  Reverse Confetti dies and  "Together" stamps [and the SUN] really make me smile every day.

A clever bit of Office work to stack that sentiment vertically AND I actually figured out how to partial cut the scalloped edge die to allow just the small, or just the large scallops - man I love it when my brain works!

Supplies: three shades of CS from SSS; MFT flower dies; and PTI alphas.  Oh! and some new enamel dots from MME =]

12 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Michele! Love the fabulous design! The bits of soft yellow look so pretty with the grays! Enjoy the sunshine!

I Card Everyone said...

Barb! I've been missing you... so happy to see you today!

Lyn said...

Just visited the Reverse Confetti blog and had to drop by after seeing your beautiful card <3

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Lyn! Thank you... and thanks for stopping by =]

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card, Michele! Love the colors and design.
It would be so cool if we could stamp together. ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele what a fantastic take on the sketch! LOVE your card, aren't RC goodies just the best? Love grey and yellow and need to try, lets set up a play date! ;)

Anita in France said...

Yep, that grey and soft yellow are just a great combination ... what a gorgeous card! Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Yes! Let's do that... we should go play with Anita in France!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracy and I are coming to play cards at your house! =] In my dreams... sigh =] Michele

ThePurplePlace said...

This is a fabulous card...love the colors and how you used the "Scalloped" Confetti Cut Dies to create the right side of your card! Very Very creative and a perfect take on the SKETCH!! Good Luck!!! I think you nailed it perfectly!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous color combo, and great use of the sketch!

Liz M said...

Beautiful card agree colours so pretty together