Monday, July 21, 2014

Pretty and Pink


Who, in their right mind, could ignore that gorgeous Pink Peony!!??  Fusion French Cupcakes gave me an opportunity to use dies from Memory Box that I adore called [appropriately] Lovely Peony Outline, and Lovely Peony Background.  Also, one of the newest background stamps from MFT called Romantic Script... have I mentioned I was recently the grand-prize winner of MFT's blog hop?  Do I need to say I had a good time spending that $75?  Sentiment is from SSS for perfect penmanship.  Plus, a little slip of vellum!

 
I've also been remiss in mentioning that gorgeous pink "Ballet Slippers" cardstock from W9!!  It is perfectly pink =]


6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michele I love that die so much and your card is so soft and romantic!

Deepti said...

Oh my what a cool take on the Fusion ! simply awesome, thank you for sharing with Fusion !

~amy~ said...

You're really rockin' the Fusion challenge...this is awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful!

Taunya Butler said...

I am thinking that you are pretty much rocking the card making right now - Everything I have seen on your blog has been elegant, chic, trendy and OMG - GORGEOUS!! You are grooving, girl!! So pleased for you!!!

Anita in France said...

Oh Michele, your cards for Fusion are all simply lovely (checked all three out so far!) ... I've so enjoyed starting my catch up here! Oh my, a spree at MFT ... how awesome ... bet it was no trouble spending the $75 ... I'd have had a challenge prioritising! Not got to my emails yet, but know I owe you one ... I'll get there! Anita :)