Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Home

Tom and I have had the best adventure the last ten days.  5450 miles - in a car!  We were totally clueless, and are happy to admit it.  This country of ours is gorgeous.  I've spent a lot of time dreaming of travelling the world never knowing what I was missing right here, right now. Though I am very happy to be home, sweet home.

I've had paper withdrawals though!  Just so happy to celebrate the 1st anniversary of a challenge called Curtain Call.  Stacey and all the DT are just a bundle of talent.  I wish them [and all of us] many more years of inspiration!  Congrats, Stacey and all of you lovely ladies at Curtain Call!

Here is my submission for the current challenge.  It is my "let's make a deal" inspired card =]

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Adore that striped paper!! Fabulous mix of colours. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Happy Dance said...

5450 miles in a car??? My poor DH would have been tossed in the trunk early on, lol! Sounds like a great trip though. Such a fun card too. You've created lots of interest by embossing the dp. Sweet ribbon too. Bev

Anita in France said...

What a great trip that must've been, Michele ... so much to see and do in that 5450 miles! Great card ... the super striped DP paired with the embossing adds so much dimension! Anita :)

Taunya Butler said...

Great work here and fun embossing!! So glad that you got to travel!! Hope you have a pleasant day!!