Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CAS(e) this Sketch #85

Another fabulous sketch from N@tali makes for plenty of inspiration.  Add to that the beauties the DT made?  Ridiculous!

I loved the flower that Michelle Williams colored, the dimension that Kay Miller added, and here is what I was inspired to make for Sketch #85:

 
Hope they like it!!
 
Just received a very nice email from Bev, who kindly told me about CAS on Sunday - this is a new challenge to me!!  And how did she know that this was a sympathy card??  Thanks Bev!  Hope they like it =]


8 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Really elegant, Michele. That flower is amazing and I love the center panel. You should add this to CAS on Sunday too. The challenge over there is 'sympathy' card, and this sure fits the bill. This looks like a winner to me. Love this. Bev

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Michelle!!! Love it!!!

Greetings from Africa!!

Taunya Butler said...

This is absolutely a refreshing and so chic take on the sketch!! I love the black and white - which I read is a new big trend!! This is awesomely done!!

~amy~ said...

What a gorgeous bloom!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

So chic, so elegant, Michele ... such a beautiful card! Anita :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I love this, Michele! I've obviously taken too long to come and visit, I'm overwhelmed with all the loveliness I'm finding here on your blog! Thanks for your kind words about my card, you gave me a smile. :-)