Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More "poofy-ness"

Another card for Muse #74!  More of the poofy-sparkliness - spell check is having a hay-day right now =]
The edges of the sand were made with the scalloped die from Reverse Confetti; embossed "Beach Bum" is one of a set of four called Summer Set I found at TJ along with the Beach Bum embellies.
MFT is responsible for the Pierced Circles that I use nearly every day. 

I apologize for the lousy photography the last few days... no sun makes for pretty dull photos and I really hate what the flash does, so I resist it =[

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

This actually feels like moulded sand - I think because of the embossing and the dimension! Love how the colours pop! Thanks for joining us at Muse (again!)

I Card Everyone said...

Aw, thanks, Ardyth... I missed it!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this sweet beach scene! You are rocking one card after another my friend!

Deepti said...

Awwww how sweet, love the sandy beach scene !

Taunya Butler said...

Love those embossed letters!! SO great and love how you pulled all the details together to make such a great card!!

KateCrafts said...

Very nice card!