Friday, July 25, 2014

CASE Study #201

I admit to being totally intrigued by the 201st challenge at CASE Study.  Shari Carroll's card is gorgeous... all the DT cards are gorgeous!  I really did "study" each and every one.  I've been wanting to use this beautiful NBUS Hero Arts Ranunculus stamp for some time now and decided to combine this one with the Colour Me Playful Challenge #30. 

 
I know the positive-forward is more in tune with the 201, but honestly, I think I like the negative-forward card the most... what do you think?  I'm sending one to each challenge. 
 
For Colour Me Playful

For CASE Study

Today, I'm joining a bunch of high-school friends for lunch... think we'll recognize each other? If not, we'll make even more new friends!!  
=] Michele

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are beautiful!

Sherrie M. said...

Such pretty cards and great use of both the negative and positive cuts! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me....! this week and hope to see you again!

~amy~ said...

oooooohhhh...lovin' that bloom stamp. Love both of your super fun cards!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Claire Broadwater said...

These are both gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite! I love the stamp you used! How fun! You certainly made our colors look fabulous this week! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! XX

Happy Dance said...

Both are very sweet, Michele. I will admit to liking the 'negative' one just a bit more. Such a great design too. Bright, colorful, and brilliant. I don't think I'd recognize too many people from high school, but then, it's been a looooonnnngggg time, lol! Have a great rest of your weekend. Bev

Darnell said...

This is so clever, Michele! Way to make the most of a card design and nail the challenge, as well!! Hugs, Darnell

Michelle said...

I can't decide which one I like better, they're both awesome! Love the colour choice! :-)

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Michele ... and such precision stamping! They're both lovely! Hope you enjoyed your reunion ... and recognised everyone! Anita :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Both beautiful cards that really work this week's challenge colours! I think I prefer the positive image, but honestly it's a close call - so clever. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

Carole Campanile said...

Wonderful cards.

TFS
Carole

Unknown said...

So, my jaw just hit the floor. Those two cards are stunning! I'm humbled to see how our color combo inspired you. I love both cards; probably the negative forward is my favorite, but hey: both are super artistic and creative. Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

Julia
CMCC Design Team

Unknown said...

Oh these are FABulous :) Took a page out of Anja's book this week, so clever!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! Really hope we will see you back again soon :)

Taunya Butler said...

These are beautiful, trendy, and have so much spunk!! Love the negative forward one - it struck me the most!! So very well done!!