Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tag you're IT!!

There was no way I could top the tag Laura Bassen made for the 2nd Challenge at Tag You're It! 


As I thought about it, though, this DP popped right into my little ol' brain!  Not water-colored, but like colors and a grid, to boot!!  A little embossed 'happy' to fill that element, a die cut word, and a little vellum love-you-sign-language - and, Bob's your Uncle!  Get the camera =]

[Don't tell anybody, but... this actually took me hours, yes hours to design AFTER I thought of the DP =/  I just can't help overthinking sometimes.  We're all guilty of it, I imagine.

5 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

I love this - so clever and so cute!! What a fun icon - that sign language I love you!! How awesome is that and with the cute heart on it!! You did an awesome job on this tag!!

~amy~ said...

awesome tag!

donna mikasa said...

I can see the inspiration from Laura's tag--the colors, the grid, the vellum.
Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It! Hope to see you again!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Michele ... all those hours of work were worth it! I overthink most of the time ... it's why I could never describe myself as a quick card maker! Anita :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on Laura's tag!