Sunday, July 27, 2014

Run

Hmmmm.  You almost stumped me, CASology 105!  But, no.  I may have this one figured out... now if I could just get the camera/lighting figured out =[

My take?  Sadness.  Tears.  Makeup.  Run.  Voila!

This little Eye stamp is one of many in a set from Stampin' Up circa 1996 =]  It's full of fun stamps that use images for words... you'll see more of them I'm sure.  A little bit of Peacock Feathers Distress ink for the iris; Glossy Accents and Heidi Swapp mixture for tears and running makeup.  Ali Edwards perfect word stamp.

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a perfect image with that richly embossed sentiment, Michele ... I can almost feel the 'missing you', it's so evocative! Anita :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, pretty powerful Michele!! Wonderfully expressive!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!

Taunya Butler said...

What a striking card - It does evoke lots of emotion!! Way to go!!