Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Second installment of Penny Black's Round II

Another day of pleasure with the newest additions to my Penny Black collection - this time from their second round of Christmas sets!

You'll see a bit of background stamping using those favored sets from The Greetery and Wplus9 - both have a postal flair but only the Pretty Postmarks from TG are still available.  You'll also see the PB Music Background - fitting for my husband who is very musically talented.  I've also incorporated that much loved PB Ornate Frame - such a pretty place to perch these darling characters from PB Cuddle Up!

Okay enough chatting...


Here, I used the leftover in the middle to create a winter sky and 
snowy path to their sweet little mailbox!


I had TWO of these gold-foiled Betterpress sentiments in my stash... I wish
I had one that said 'seasons TWEETINGS'... here's why...


We spend a fair amount of time greeting our feathered friends to our backyard -
this one will be tucked away for Tom at Christmas!
Did you notice that I trimmed that center leftover into a hill of snow?
I love the music peeking out from behind this frame!


I'm soon going to reach my deadline for delivering these cards to the Seniors - I better get a few more made!  I added ONE MORE set to my stash - see you soon!
=] Michele

No comments: