Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Double D's Pumpkin, pumpkin!

I'm finally ready to start Christmas cards for friends and came up with a design that uses the same set, but each can be different... does that make sense?  Am I the only one who cares that every card is different?  Probably!

Anywho... while searching for a different stencil these pumpkins from The Ton fell out from their packaging... light bulb moment!!  Pause the Christmas cards - it's time for a pumpkin card for Double D's October 2024 Pumpkin, pumpkin challenge!


My neighbor has one of those stacks of pumpkins on her front porch - you know the ones, right?  This little Concord & 9th die set wanted in on that stacking action:


She's much better at it than I am! and it was simple surgery to remove the star
from her fingertips!  I'm already imagining what else she could hold!
Looking at this photo, I wish I had taken the time to fussy-cut those white
edges from my pumpkins... next time!


Supporting products:
W&W Audrey panel cut from that pretty plaid paper from the DD girls - so is her sleeve, and those little LF leaves! 
I found a bit of wood veneer paper for the 'tabletop' and the sentiment
is one from PTI's Just Sentiments: Spooky stamp set.
Today's nails - a rich russet in honor of the season!
lol

Off it goes to the DD gallery - thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Dar & Diane!
=] Michele

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What a wonderful fall card! I love the arm/hand holding the pumpkin. Reminds me of the Christmas Grinch. The stack of pumpkins is grand. I have a stack on my front porch. Love the pretty plaid papers too. Thanks for sharing at the Double D "Pumpkin, Pumpkin" Challenge.