Thursday, October 3, 2024

FMS #656 - CTD #813

One of those 'snippets' found its way onto a card today... why not make it for Freshly Made Sketches?  Cecile's sketch is wonderful:

 

Ready?  set... go...


Which came first - the pressed pines or die cut?  It doesn't really matter, though I'm awfully thankful to have these wonderful die-cut pine boughs from my friend Bonnie, I think they are wonderful with the Betterpress-ed Pine Boughs I found tucked in the packaging!  Guess what else was ready to play?  This playful pup and sentiment from Colorado Craft Co.'s All is Bright set.
Last but not least: another C&9th ornament that was cut last week!

I have made SO many Christmas cards this week!  More on those soon... but I managed to sneak in a little ink blending for Color Throwdown #813!  Broni has such lovely 'sherbet' colors for us this week:


The Stamp Market's Leaves cover die did all the work - but here
are the inks I blended on my white cardstock before cutting:


I'd love a big bowl of tropical rainbow sherbet right now!


That big hello is from Waffle Flower Crafts and the sub-sentiment is
from Alex Syberia's Spring Garden set.

I'll be back tomorrow with those Christmas cards!  Until then, I'm wishing you all a happy day!
=] Michele

No comments: