Friday, October 11, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #657

Karren has a fun Sketch for us this week at Freshly Made sketches #657 and I had a few Honey Bee supplies out that seem to work pretty well for it!  First, here's her Sketch:


Seems like a good place for a Quail, am I right? lol  I took liberties with her
plumage but isn't that why this craft is so much fun?


My card base was created by stacking two A2 panels of wood grain card [Altenew]
and giving them a random diagonal cut at the same time.
You'll undoubtedly see the fraternal twin soon enough.

While I had those inky finger daubers out, I gave the top white portion a little
color, too...


This little HB tag die was used to cut a leftover piece of water colored card
from this week's PB stockings.  A few Spellbinders' Holiday Blooms cattails, 
bits of pine bough and leaves from PB Stocking Stuffers, and a linen string and bow were just the ticket for toppings.  Okay, a bit of Stickles for good measure, too.

You have put up with me a lot this week and I sure appreciate it!  Have a great weekend, my friends!
=] Michele

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Ooh, such a pretty colour combo, I adore it Michele!