Monday, October 7, 2024

Peace on Earth Christmas #73

It didn't take me long to decide where the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #73 was taking me today!  I couldn't wait to create more orange Poinsettias!!  Thanks, ladies!


Waffle Flower Crafts Layered Poinsettias, and Oversized Joy dies 
were the heroes of today's playtime!

I won a darling little pad of plaid papers from D & D and they were
the perfect papers for my Poinsettias - say THAT ten times! lol


One of the dozens of panels I have cut at Marcia's in the past
came in handy for my background panel.


Try as I might - that pretty pale pink JOY was really hiding - undoubtedly
because of the generous layer of Diamond Stickles I gave it!  Just the 
perfect match to the luster from those PFS Pixie Dust Ombre Glitter Drops.


It was the only card I completed today - but I do love it!  
=] Michele

No comments: