Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Christmas Kickstart #91

Christmas Kickstart #91 has such a beautiful inspiration photo and color theme!  But don't take my word for it...


Isn't it lovely?  I was first drawn to those snowy branches and bright red reindeer... but then this happened... I remembered that cute little hand from the 
Concord & 9th Tree Topper die set I recently purchased!


My blues are a little more muted - or perhaps it's the gloomy day I'm having here -
but I did manage to bring three shades - two using patterned paper and one pretty glitter-y paper for the star!  
Don't you love her red nails?  After very carefully adding a bit of crimson Copic, I added a bit of Nuvo Crystal Drops to each nail for shine!


I pulled out all those 12x12 Christmas pads that my cousin gifted to me - this on has 15 more card-cousins for those seniors!  I hope to have another day just like it today!

Thanks, Jo and Faith for inspiring my card!
=] Michele

No comments: