Thursday, October 24, 2024

Peace on Earth Christmas #74

Another sweet Penny Black set from my Christmas stash came out to play with Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #74!  Have you SEEN their photo inspiration??  It was tough to choose which photo to be inspired by!


For today, the fox won!


PB Snow much Fun; sentiment strip from HoneyBee's Holiday Cheer paper pad;
SSS Tall Pines EF, and Shimmer Oval die S679.

A quick trip to drop this off at the POE gallery and then it's back to work I go - hi ho, ho!
=] Michele

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! You know how I feel about the PB critters. Love this sweet guy and his birdie friend. I also love how you cut the oval from the embossed trees background. I have a new Memory Box 3D folder very similar and will have to remember this idea. It doesn't diminish the beauty of the folder one bit.