Thursday, April 11, 2024

New Press Plates for Freshly Made Sketches!

I have a new set of press plates for my Betterpress - they were begging for ink and Cosmic Blue and Saffron Bettterpress inks just seemed like a perfect fit for these Spellbinders Flower Stems!

You saw a little sneak peek of these on that FMS card that missed the party on Tuesday.  Here are a few more for Jen T's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!


It was tricky, but I managed to make it a square card!  Can you see
that little scripty bit of yellow on the square postage stamp?  It's
from The Greetery's Pretty Postmarks set - then came another Little Message
from Spellbinders and my card was complete.


There are three floral plates and two leaf plates and coordinating dies in this set!  It was hard to resist at least ONE of their new Copperplate Everyday Sentiments from Paul Antonio!  Thank you seems like a good place to start!

An older postage cover die from Wplus9.

Then they all came to play for a look of designer paper?


Waffle Flowers' Postage die again - cut apart, of course - that little
blue 'postage stamp' and yellow heart are also from that old Wplus9 set.

Last one... 


Altenew's Fancy Thanks, and just in case you missed it... here's the finishing touch!  I'd give anything to find these darling little metal embellishments again!


Okay.  Let me get that card over to FMS631 before I miss the boat again!

Thanks for the visit - hope you are having a fun crafty week of your own!
=] Michele

18 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, and a fabulous colour combo, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

These are such a great showcase for those BetterPress plates. Thank you so much for the inspiration xx

Marcia Hill said...

WOW! These are all beautiful Michele...nothing can beat that letter press look and you've captured it so well with your camera! And all the BLUE!! I'm loving it my friend! Lovely, lovely cards!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I'm drinking in all of the prettiness you made with your new goodies! Love that square card to bits!

Jeanne said...

Oh my, how pretty are these! You do an outstanding job with your letterpress. And your card designing. So wonderful!

Kristin Sluhan said...

These are all so beautiful, but I think the last one is my favorite! Nother prettier than blue and white together! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

I haven't gotten on to the BetterPress bandwagon yet, but you're making it very hard. These are all beautiful!

Bonnie said...

These are so pretty in the colored ink, Michele! I love the CAS of the first card and how that stamping behind the flower adds a special detail! The elegant Thank You is a perfect accompaniment to the pretty flower! The stamped background is so pretty in the blue and white and I love how the yellow sprig and heart on the stacked dies dresses it up beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love your cards and colors chosen. These two do not come in same set; did you buy individually or sets?

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, they're all very pretty! I love the color combo. The first card works great with the sketch. The corner accents and big thanks die look wonderful on the last card. A classic beauty!

Jeanne H said...

I too love your cards. I love blue and you showcased the stamps and colors wonderfully.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards with this color combo. Love them all.

Bobby said...

What a fantastic quartet of cards, Michele. The blue and yellow are so Spring-y!

Jen Timko said...

Wowza! You are a genius with these plates. Love the blue and yellow combination and your postage details on your FMS card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful set of cards! I just love those flowers and the I love the blue and yellow together! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my this post is just full of gorgeousness. Unable to pick a favorite they are all so darned pretty.

Linda Callahan said...

Guess I need to google BetterPress plates because these card are a feast for the eyes! Beautiful!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a gorgeous series of cards, Michele. Each of them is so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in the party at FMS and for being so inspired by this week sketch .